Upgrades are purchasable items that are bought with money. They give the tower that they are bought for an improvement.
Description: A monkey that shoots a single dart to pop a single bloon.
- Piercing dart: Pops 2 bloons instead of 1.
- Long range darts: Increases range of monkey.
- Spike-o-pult: Turns into a spike-o-pult. Increases range and shoots a spike that goes across the screen, popping bloons.
- Triple shot: Fires three spiked balls at once!
Description: Shoots a volley of 8 tacks with short range.
- Easy: 305
- Faster shooting: Shoots faster.
- Extra range: Increases range.
- Blade shooter: Shoots blades instead of tacks, blades have more range.
- Ring of fire: Increases range and shoots a wave of fire that pops everything.
Description: Shoots a boomerang in a curve pattern. Prices:
- Multi target: Boomerang will hit up to 7 bloons.
- Sonic boom: Boomerang will be able to pop frozen bloons.
- Glaive thrower: Boomerang will hit up to 12 bloons.
- Lightsabre Thrower: Lightsabre slices through everything, popping up to 70 bloons.
Description: Slow firing bomb that pops many bloons at once. Prices:
- Bigger bombs: Shoots bigger bombs.
- Longer range: Increases range.
- Missile launcher: Increases range and fires missiles instead of bombs, missiles fly faster and further.
- MOAB mauler: Causes 10x more damage to MOAB’s and BFB’s
Description: Freezes bloons but has short range. Frozen bloons are immune to anything sharp. Prices:
- Improved ice tower: Increases range and freeze time.
- Permafrost: Slows down bloons even after they thaw out.
- Snap freeze: Pops 1 layer of bloons and then freezes.
- Arctic wind: Increases range and bloons slow down by 66% within its radius.
Description: Aims at a single spot anywhere on the map. Prices:
- Greater accuracy: Increases accuracy of mortars.
- Rapid reload: Increases fire rate.
- Bloon buster: Smashes through 2 layers of bloons.
- Mortar battery: Shoots 3x faster.
Description: Shoots glue that slows down bloons. Prices:
- Stickier glue: Glue lasts longer
- Glue soak: Glue goes through all the layers of bloons.
- Corrosive glue: Pops bloons every 2 seconds.
- Glue splatter: Glue splashes affecting up to 20 bloons.
Description: Does not attack and provides boosts to the towers within its range. Prices:
- Wider influence: Increases range.
- Jungle drums: Gives a boost to attack rate to towers within its range.
- Sonar beacon: Allows towers within its range to shoot camo bloons.
- Monkey storm: Gives the beacon a special attack that wipes out the whole screen, has a price and a cool down time. Unique.
Description: Flies above towers and the map in a figure 8 pattern, shoots a volley of 8 darts. Prices:
- Pineapple express: Sometimes drops explosive pineapples on the map.
- Spy plane: Allows detection of camo bloons near the plane.
- Rapid fire: Shoots faster.
- Operation: Dart storm: Shoots twice as many darts.
Description: Can only be placed on water. Has a long range and shoots a single heavy dart. Prices:
- Grape shot: Adds a small volley of grapes to the shot.
- Crow’s nest: Allows detection of camo bloon within its radius.
- Longer cannons: Increases range.
- Battle ship: Shoots 3x faster.
Description: Very flexible. Uses its old and new magic. Prices:
- Intense magic: Pops 7 bloons instead of 2.
- Fireball: Throws a fireball that explodes on impact.
- Summon whirlwind: Causes a whirlwind that sends bloons back the map but thaws out and removes glue.
- Tempest tornado: Massive whirlwind that sends back bloons and pops up to 120.
Description: Shoots super fast and has a big range. Prices:
- Super range: Greatly increase range.
- Laser vision: Can pop 2 bloons at once and frozen bloons.
- Plasma vision: Shoots twice as fast and destroys anything it touches.
- Sun god: Shoots 3 golden beams in a spread pattern obliterating everything.
Description: Does not attack. Gives extra $80 at the end of each round. Very helpful. Prices:
- More bananas: Gives 120 money per round.
- Banana plantation: Gives 250 money per round.
- Banana republic: Gives 500 money per round.
- Banana research facility Gives 2000 money per round.
Description: Shoots darts rapidly but a little inaccurately to wherever your mouse is. You can decide exactly where this tower will shoot by moving your mouse wherever you want!
- Steady Firing: Lowers the firing spread.
- Powerful Shots: Makes darts fly out with greater speed, and makes them pop 3 bloons at once.
- Increased Barrel Spin: Increases the gun's fire rate.
- Laser Cannon: Converts to a cannon that shoots super powerful beams able to cause massive bloon damage.
Bigger Stacks: More tacks= win
White Hot Spikes: Now, tacks could pop lead bloons
Faster Production: Produces tacks faster
Spike Storm: Every 15 seconds, the factory generates a storm of short-lived tacks filling up the entire track.
(insert more info here