Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||The amazing 4/4 Wizard Lord must feed on your most expensive tower on every other round. If there are no towers on screen, he cannot feed and the mission is over. Pass 30 custom rounds of upgraded bloons.||”|
|~ Official BTD5 Description|
Wizard Lord is a Special Mission that was added in an update on May 24, 2012.
You start out with a Wizard Lord (a 4/4 Monkey Apprentice) and every two rounds, you lose your most expensive tower. If there are no towers other than the wizard lord, it's game over. The mission is on Lightning Scar, Medium.
Rounds begin from Standard Round 25 and end at Standard Round 54 and all bloons from Red to Pink are upgraded like so:
- Red to Yellow
- Blue to Pink
- Green to Black
- Yellow to White
- Pink to Lead
- Black to Zebra
- White to Rainbow
- Zebra to Rainbow
- Lead to Rainbow
- Rainbow to Ceramic
- Ceramic to M.O.A.B
- M.O.A.B. to B.F.B.
Bloons that first appear in the mission are bolded.
- Main article: Wizard Lord (Special Mission)/Strategies
- You need to be Rank 30 to play it.
- This is the only appearance of a Bloons Tower Defense 5 4/4 tower. except a 4-4 tower glitch
- This is also the only Special Mission (only level, too) where you can get a game over without losing all your lives.
- Every time a tower is sacrified, the Wizard Lord laughs at you. This suggests that he likes sacrificing towers and that he is sadistic.
- If there are no towers to sacrifice, Wizard Lord screams and vanishes. You will then get a game over.
- The Wizard Lord's Super Summon Phoenix Ability has a phoenix with 4 tails and it shoots blue fire. It also has a description, saying that it does extra damage to blimps
- The Wizard Lord cannot be sold, but sometimes it says "Sell for $0". Still, you can't click on it.
- On the iOS version you can sell the wizard lord for $0, through a glitch, but you will lose on the next round the Wizard Lord was supposed to sacrifice a tower.
- If you lose the mission on a turn where a tower will be sacrificed, clicking the "Back" button will make the Wizard Lord laugh at the same time.
- Wizard Lord and Temple of the Monkey God are similar due to the fact that they can both sacrifice, but Wizard Lord's sacrificing ability is stronger, as it can sacrifice a Temple, while a Temple can't sacrifice the Wizard Lord. However, a fully sacrificed Temple is far stronger in power than the Wizard Lord.
- Wizard Lord cannot be sacrificed by Temple of the Monkey God.
- Wizard Lord sacrifices the most expensive tower you have to the least expensive.
- If you only have a free Dart Monkey from the Dart Training Facility, the Wizard Lord will still vanish without sacrificing the Dart Monkey, with a game over, as the Dart Monkey has a value of $0.
- This has now been changed and a free Dart Monkey would be sacrificed, if it's the only tower.
- On the regular version of BTD5, the game can freeze when this mission is lost.
- Since the Wizard Lord's ability, Summon Super Phoenix, does extra damage to MOAB-Class Bloons, it is usually NOT ideal to use the ability when dealing with MOABs and BFBs unless you have powerful towers. This is because the Phoenix does not have very much popping power and usually ends up releasing more clusters of ceramic bloons/MOABs than most towers can handle. However, any strategy that will beat this mission WILL be able to pop such a cluster of ceramics.
- It is possible to beat this mission with only 2/3 Dart Monkeys. They will handle anything and everything the Wizard Lord can't. Splodey Darts are recommended to increase winning chances.
- The Wizard Lord's cloud flashes blue in Bloons TD 5 Mobile.
- This is like the 12/2/12 Daily Challenge When the Wizard Lord's Away, only in this challenge, Leads are Ceramics, and the player has $6,000 Cash to start with. Also, in this challenge, road items are enabled, and the player needs to survive Rounds 25 to 50.
- There are a total of these types of bloons in this mission:
- TBA Regrow Bloons
- TBA Camo Bloons
- TBA Yellow Bloons
- TBA Pink Bloons
- TBA Black Bloons
- TBA White Bloons
- TBA Lead Bloons
- TBA Zebra Bloons
- TBA Rainbow Bloons
- 199 Ceramic Bloons
- 134 MOABs
- 10 BFBs