The Wizard Lord
|Appearances|| Bloons TD 5|
Bloons TD 5 Deluxe
Bloons TD 5 Mobile
|Unlocked at||Rank 30 (Special Mission only)|
|Attack Speed||Very fast|
|Special Abilities||Summon Super Phoenix|
The Wizard Lord is an unique tower that only appears on the Wizard Lord special mission. It is impossible to use in any other game or mission, due to the fact that if the player upgrades fully on one path, the player can only upgrade halfway on the other.
It is a Monkey Apprentice upgraded fully on both paths (4-4), and can use Intense Magic, Fireball, Lightning Bolt, Monkey Sense, Dragon's Breath, Tempest Tornado and Summon Super Phoenix, but sacrifices towers every 2 rounds.
- This tower only appears in the Wizard Lord Special Mission.
- Every 2 rounds, he makes the player's most expensive tower poof away in a purple mist. Once he has fed on a tower, he'll laugh at the player.
- If there are no towers to consume, he'll scream and poof away in a purple mist. Then the player will get a game over.
- The Wizard Lord and the Temple of the Monkey God are the only two towers that can both sacrifice towers.
- The Wizard Lord cannot be sacrificed by the Temple of the Monkey God in the online version.
- Every time the Wizard Lord eats and sacrifices a tower, he will laugh and smile. It is possible that he is a cannibal, sadistic, or has gone insane with power.
- You can get Wizard Lords in Bloons Monkey City Mobile only as decorative Monkeys. It will not get into any tile captures.