|“||Zebra bloons contain 1 black and 1 white bloon - and they are immune to bombs and ice!||”|
|~ Round 25 in Bloons Tower Defense 4|
The Zebra Bloon is a Bloon that appears in BTD4, BTD5 and BSM2. Its appearance is a mix of the Black Bloon and White Bloon, and a larger appearance than both Bloons, unless they are regrow. Being a mix of Black and White Bloons, Zebra Bloons are immune to both bombs and ice. The Zebra Bloon is equal to Green and Black Bloons in terms of speed. They first appear on round 26 (25 in BTD4).
- Main article: Zebra Bloons/Strategies
Update History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile) Edit
After the grouped Rainbow Bloons got nerfed, many players switched over to using grouped Zebra Bloons instead. The Zebra Bloon has not received many changes via game updates.
- Despite their immunity to ice, Zebra Bloons can actually be frozen. This can be done by having an Ice Tower with the Snap Freeze upgrade or an Arctic Wind. When Rainbow Bloons pass by, the Ice Tower will pop them, leaving the Zebra Bloons frozen.
- The Arctic Wind Tower can still slow it down.
- Frag Bombs and Bloon Impact can pop Zebra Bloons, but Cluster Bombs cannot, unless the Tier 3 Bombing Range Specialty Building is activated.
- In BTD4 and BTD5, it is the only bloon to contain two different types of bloon, while in BTD2 and BTD3, this was the Rainbow Bloon.
- In BTD4, this is the only Bloon to be introduced in the round after another Camo Bloon (in round 24).
- A dense amount of Zebra Bloons appears on round 61 in BTD5: 150 regrowth Zebra Bloons come out, along with 5 MOABs, making this level very hard.
- Zebra Bloons appear to be white with black stripes, rather then there being an equal amount of each color.
- With Tack Awesomizer, a single set of Road Spikes is almost enough to pop a Zebra Bloon, leaving a single Red Bloon.
- A camo Zebra Bloon is gray, which is fitting, due to the fact that black and white make gray.
- A Camo Regrow Zebra Bloon has visible stripes, however.
- In BTD5 Mobile, One Road Spike can pop one zebra bloon to a green bloon when placed ahead of the zebra bloon.
- If a Rainbow Bloon is popped by Snap Freeze, normally Zebra Bloons would come out unfrozen, in Bloons Monkey City.